Monday, September 28, 2015

Thoughts about Comments

I love to read through my comments that people post to my different stories and other blog posts! The most fun ones to read are the ones left on my Introduction post, because the author usually tells me something about him or her in their comment, which I really enjoy! While the ones on my introduction post are the most interesting, I appreciate the comments on my stories the most. Those comments allow me to improve my writing and I love when people critique my writing in their comments. I like to read which parts of my story they liked best and which parts they thought needed work! I really appreciate when commenters leave suggestions on my story posts as well! Adding a personal touch, or just why they liked or disliked my story, also makes the comment really stand out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment