Sunday, September 20, 2015

Tech Tip Theme

Okay, so I changed the theme to my website and I am loving what I went with! Since my setting is going to be a kindergarten class/elementary school, I decided to go with the "notebook" type theme! I love that it pays homage to my setting and plus, I like the design of it! I might tweek the font a tad, but its growing on me as well! My second choice was the legal pad, but I really liked the notebook and thought it fit my setting just a tad more!
Screenshot of my website design

1 comment:

  1. Hey I like it! You really need to choose something you feel that fits, otherwise it just won't mean anything for you. It will go along way too with how your audience interacts with you. So, good on you for seeing that and taking initiative. I would say just keep searching for new ways to enhance the site! We can never stop improving.

    ReplyDelete