Friday, August 28, 2015

Week 1 Review


Dr. Suess Quote 

Dr. Suess has always been one of my favorite authors, from when I first began to read to even now at twenty years old. Seeing this on the Course Announcements sort of just calmed me down because it is one of my favorite quotes. I love to learn and my favorite way to learn is through reading, as reading is probably my favorite pastime! I just think it is so valid and needs to be said more as our society goes more and more towards visual media, like TV and Movies, instead of using the written word to learn!

Event Announcements: If you want to apply to be a part of the best CAC Exec out there, Soonerthon Applications are due on September 4th! Here is the link: https://oucac.wufoo.com/forms/join-the-2016-cac-soonerthon-team/


1 comment:

  1. This is great, Ann-Marie: you are the first person to suggest an announcement. I will be sure to include that one. Have a great weekend!!!
    Oh, and thanks also for giving the Known a try. I was excited when I saw your Riordan post there yesterday. :-)

    ReplyDelete