Friday, August 28, 2015

Tech Tips: Pinterest Browsing

I am an avid Pinterest-er (if that is a word), although most of my Pinterest perusing happens on my iPhone app and not the browser option. However, as I progress through college, I have used the browser to pass time with Pinterest more and more.
Okay so I just discovered this SUPER COOL tool called the "Pinterest browser button" which puts a button next to the search bar on my safari and all I have to do is click that and it allows me to pin the website I am on to one of my boards! How freaking cool is that?

Screenshot of my Pinterest browser button
Taken August 2015
So after I downloaded and installed the button, which was super duper easy by the way, I started playing around with it. Now, one of my favorite boards on my Pinterest is my Food board, because who doesn't love to eat delicious food?! So I started googling recipes I was interested in instead of just searching Pinterest. When you click the button, it comes up with all of the pictures from the website that you can choose for your pin:
Screenshot taken August 2015
Then it pops up with another window with your personal Pinterest Boards and all you have to do is click the one you want it on!
Screenshot taken August 2015
And once you do that, you're done! It's on your Pinterest Board!
I love love love this option for pinning, as I can search more than just what is already on Pinterest, I can add my own websites that I find!
Here are some links to pins that I have saved with my new button: 

Cant wait to use this tool and discover so many cool new tips!



1 comment:

  1. Hey so I have heard about Pinterest, but I only know like one guy who uses it. Is it useful? Would it be good to start blogging about to get people's attention? The reason I ask is because I plan to move to LA after this year to start doing acting and wonder if that would help gather a following since so many others use that site.

    ReplyDelete