Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 15 Reflections

Looking back on this semester, I have really enjoyed this class and the writing skills that it has brought me. I have always thought that writing has been easy, but I have truly learned how much I enjoy writing while taking this class. These stories have been so much fun to think of and to write and I think that I want to continue on and keep writing short stories in the future! I really enjoyed the extra credit options in this class and the readings were great! I got a little bogged down in how long some of them were, but that was probably just me being lazy! I would've loved to have more suggestions for storytelling ideas and strategies because towards the second half of the semester I started to blank on new ways to tell the stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment