Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 14 Growth Mindset: Quotes that make you think

"Think of all you have learned so far, and don't fret over what you have left to learn"

As finals week approaches, I have found myself using this quote more and more as I begin to study! I think it is extremely important to think about all the knowledge that we have attained before we worry about all of the things we still have to learn! This very much reminds of the Growth Mindset that we have been looking at of the whole semester and I like to keep that in mind as I move forward. It is so important to value and celebrate your milestones, even when you have miles left to go before you have finish and fully succeed. This applies to classes, as well as work and everything you attempt in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment