Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 13 Growth Mindset: Editing Challenge

So for  this Growth Mindset challenge I decided to do the Editing Challenge! I really struggle with keeping my writing short and sweet because I tend to ramble, in writing and in talking. I decided to edit my story, The Lunch Box and the Math Test, from my Storybook, Kindergarten Shenanigans, a second time!

Screenshot of my story on my google site taken on 11/30/15

This was a really hard challenge for me because I really like long-winded writing! I went through my story and looked for sentences that repeated each other. I know that I tend to repeat myself when I am trying to explain myself and so I worked on cutting that down! 

I really enjoyed going through and working on my writing and writing style, rather than just focusing on grammar like I normally do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment